Are you keeping a safe copy of your data?
Backing up your business data is a key security precaution. If anything affects your main data storage – like a server being stolen, a hard drive failing or your premises catching fire – you’ll rely on your backup copies to keep your business running smoothly.
To back up your files effectively, you need to take a copy of changed data every day and store it somewhere different. These are called offsite backups.
Managing a backup strategy within your business can be time-consuming. You have to ensure you have adequate storage, a safe place to keep your backup copies … and you have to test everything regularly to make sure it’s working.
Cloud Backup is the hassle-free way to automate offsite backups in your business.
- Data backed up over the internet – automatically
- Backups are kept safe, in our secure data centre
- Easy data restore – we’ll help you get files back in an emergency
- Daily backups ensure we keep the latest versions of your files
- Flexible space – Cloud Backup expands to fit your data
Why use Cloud Backup?
Cloud Backup is a very easy way to automate data backups in your business. It gives you the security of knowing there’s a safe copy of your business data available should you need it, without the hassle of coordinating and managing a backup strategy yourself.
- Fixed monthly fee covers everything. There’s no need to buy software, hardware or pay extra for maintenance.
- More flexible backups. The capacity of our Cloud Backup system expands to accommodate your data.
- Manageable costs. There’s no upfront investment in equipment and no need to buy new hardware to store your data.
Cloud Backup practicalities
Ready to start backing up your data easily, quickly and with least hassle? Here’s how it works:
- You pay a flat monthly fee. This is determined by how much storage space you need for your backups.
- We install our backup software on your server(s). This automates the backup process, uploading data to the Cloud Backup service.
- That’s it! We take care of the rest – and if you do ever need to restore data from your backups, we’re on the phone to help.
Cloud Backup is suitable for most businesses that store their data on computers or servers in house. Contact us to discuss your requirements.