A safe, secure place to keep all your business data
Your company’s data is one of its most important assets. But where do you keep yours? Is it somewhere safe and secure, backed up regularly with carefully-controlled access?
Cloud Storage gives you a safe place for all your business data. We create a secure area on our servers for your files. You access this over the internet.
Saving, opening and using files works exactly as it would if they were on your own computer or a local server. But in the background, your data is being stored securely on our Cloud Storage servers.
- No need to buy an in-house server – saving you money
- Safe and secure – we encrypt all data when it’s sent over the internet
- Fully backed up – your business data is backed up every day
- Guaranteed reliability – we promise 99.9% uptime
- Flexible space – Cloud Storage expands to fit your data
- Access anywhere – save and load data from any computer
Why use Cloud Storage?
Cloud Storage gives you access to a reliable file storage system with guaranteed capacity for all your files. It’s also very flexible – because it’s an internet-based service, you can log in and access your files from any internet-connected computer.
- Fixed monthly fee covers everything. There’s no need to buy software, hardware or pay extra for maintenance.
- More flexible storage. Add and remove users and space whenever you like – you only pay for what you need.
- Manageable costs. There’s no upfront investment in equipment and no need to buy new hardware to increase storage space.
- Automatic backups. We take daily backups of your data and store them securely, away from our main servers.
- Easy access control. You can control who’s able to access which files – keeping key data like customer information super-secure.
Because Cloud Storage is an online service, you need an internet connection to access and use it. However, Cloud Storage has been developed so it has minimal data overheads – meaning it works well even on slower connections.
Cloud Storage practicalities
It’s easy to get started with Cloud Email. Here’s how it works in practice:
- You pay a flat monthly fee, per user. That includes your email addresses, full access and copies of Microsoft Outlook.
- We take care of backups and maintenance. You just switch on and go – there’s nothing to worry about at your end.
- Includes remote access. Your staff can log in from other computers to access files no matter where they are.
Cloud Email offers significant advantages for most types of business, so contact us to discuss your requirements.